Monday, August 4, 2008

Jupiter Seahawks

Well the team is back from the *World Series in Orlando - and I hear they had a great time. In honor of their homecoming - I wanted to post something from their kit.

This is the baseball card I designed for them to trade. In the kit, you can take the png file of this card and put your childs photo behind it, and you can customize it with their name and number. The sample shows my niece's name and number just so you get the idea. The kids can have fun with these....... giving their autograph and trading them with friends. The cards are approximately 4 x 6 inches.




* Here are some tips & fun ideas for the cards

Print them out on card stock
put together a mini album and fill the pages with the autographed cards of your team mates.

1 comment:

KissedbyPix said...

You have won an award! See details on my blog