Sunday, September 7, 2008

Introducing Scripts & Scraps Learning Series





Finally !!! The Release of Scripts & Scraps Informational Learning Series about Scripts.


This series will include information and resources to use and write PSP Scripts.

Start with the Beginners' Guide

An overview of basic script information - learn how to and where to install scripts, how to access and use them in PSP and more.

The Beginners Guide is included with all my Scripts - Freebies and Pay scripts

But you can also download the .rtf file here.
~ Beginners Guide ~


Then you can move on to:
lesson 2 - which discusses version conflicts



lesson 3 - the Scripts Tool Bar Overview


Or you can download the whole beginners series (3 documents)

I will keep adding to the series and include tips, tricks, tutorials and some in the biz advice as I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello - I was looking for your tips with scripts. I've tried two different files and 4Shared is showing the links are INVALID.
....sigh...
LC

LCLost said...

Me again ... I was "LC" above. Now that I have a scrap blog, I can sign in. ;) This think is still showing Invalid.